Re: Latest UTB Newsletter

Quoting Brent Fox <bfox@xxxxxxxxxx>:

"We shortened the support time on [Red Hat Linux]..."

I wonder what he means by shortening the support time.  Does this mean
that Red Hat Linux will be receive less QA time, less developer
attention to debugging?  And if that is what it means, then what will be
the result?  Will Red Hat Linux become less stable, filled with more
bugs, and overall less reliable?