Re: just wondering: anyway to get some Red Hat stickers for mymachine?

On Mon, 2003-03-10 at 11:36, Elton Woo wrote:
> On Monday 10 March 2003 11:21, Matthew Miller wrote:
> > On Mon, Mar 10, 2003 at 11:12:41AM -0500, Elton Woo wrote:
> > > I'm just wondering, is there any way to get some Red Hat stickers for
> > > my machine? To paste on the box, and around my monitor, as I have with
> > > my AMD Athlon stickers... It would also be a way of identifying myself
> > > as RH beta tester, too!
> >
> > If you buy the boxed set, you'll find some there. Or at least, that used to
> > be the case.
>
> Is this the same kind of "used to" as in OS/2 Warp 3 and Mandrake Linux
> "used to have" stickers...?

The boxed set of Red Hat Linux 8.0 Personal that I purchased came with a
sticker sheet with one large and three small stickers.  The large one is
a round shadowman logo about 4" in diameter; the three small ones are
about 1" square with a shadowman logo and the phrase "Powered by Red Hat
Linux".

Hope this helps,
Jeremy