Re: Professional Workstation

Chris Ford wrote:
Professional Workstation or Enterprise workstation is going to be built for
the Itanium architecture workstations.  I don't know if there will be an x86
release made available. I spoke with a gentleman from Red Hat a few weeks

I would hope that both these and AS will get an Opteron/Athlon64 version as the CPUs become available, and not be limited to the itanic.

Speaking of x86-64, any one have specifics on Red Hat plans?
I know SuSe has a lot of plans for the Opteron release, and has don't a lot of the kernel porting work.

-Thomas