Re: Getting Red Hat 8.1 translated

On Tuesday 04 March 2003 12:36 am, Matt Wilson wrote:
> On Mon, Mar 03, 2003 at 10:49:43PM +0100, Tino Meinen wrote:
> > Could someone at redhat please be so kind as to sort things out for
> > these translators?
>
> I will do my best to work on the problem this week.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Matt
> msw@redhat.com
> --
> Matt Wilson
> Manager, Base Operating Systems
> Red Hat, Inc.

Thanks Matt and Tino
Really this is becoming annoying.
We want to help, but I don't feel any movement from redhat developers to help
in i18n.
I waited more than 2 months to get my account approved, then found that I
can't resent my password or replace my ssh key ( things was too old to
remember, not ??)
Please, anyone do anything, we heard alot of words here.

Regards
Mohamed Eldesoky

--
Person who say it cannot be done should not interrupt person doing it.
--Chinese Proverb