KDE programs older than RH8 in phoebe

I rcently updated from RH8, since the sendmail program is newer than
phoebe. I also got a lot of programs updated that are for kde and a few
other misc programs unrelated to kde or sendmail.

Why isn't phoebe at least kept up with RH8 for program and security
fixes? It seems these would be included with RH8.1 and would need to be
tested for interaction with the other programs.

Anyway, going back to RH8 is a way to "upgrade" your system to the
latest released programs. i'm now back up to phoebe3. i got a few new
kde programs with that up2date also.

Jim

--
Air Force Inertia Axiom:
        Consistency is always easier to defend than correctness.