Re: Can't install several packages on Phoebe3

Thanks! It was openssl096b that I needed. I was looking for the
redhat-rpmdb package, but it's not showing up as a package in up2date.
Could that be under a different name?

...starting to wonder why I didn't just check "Install Everything" when
I loaded this the last time... <grin>

Cheers,

Chris