Sendmail update

Hi all,

Is there supposed/going to be an update for sendmail available for Phoebe?

While these are not really being used as production systems, it doesn't mean
they are not at risk. It also doesn't mean that just because there is nothing
of value to me on them, that they couldn't be used to hurt others.

RHN, says I'm OK, but I somehow doubt that. I will put the one for 8.0 on if
need be, but this seems counterintuitive for the purpose of testing out a
beta on it's own.

--
Brian Ashe                                                     CTO
Dee-Web Software Services, LLC.                  rhlist@dee-web.com