A few problems

I have downloaded Phoebe 8.0.94 and so far, everything is working well
enough. three things bother me though.

I cannot get the media view "audio view"

I also cannot minimize XMMS from the bottom panel. I stays where t is
and I have to minimize it using its minimize button, which is so small
it is a struggle to get.

Gst-player is also not included, I am thinking this might be the reason
"View as Audio" is unavailable, but I do not know if this is true.

A small addition to the Samba tool would be to add a "Network Name" and
it would be pretty complete.