Re: scsi device symlinks

My limited...very limited understand of how this is suppose to work is
that once an ide cdrom drive is emulated as scsi..you should not access
the ide /dev/hdX listing...and the /dev/sg listing isnt the correct one
once it is emulated. AFAIK kudzu is doing it all wrong for the cdwriters
It should be making one symlink to /dev/scd#. Who cares if its
/dev/cdwriter or /dev/cdrom...but having both (and both seemingly wrong)
is definitely a problem.  I'm not having a lick of trouble with my
/dev/cdrom listing symlinked to my /dev/scd0 device.

-jef