Re: 20 minutes with Phoebe3 were enough to find a number of bugs

On Wed, Feb 19, 2003 at 07:29:32PM -0800, Eugenia Loli-Queru wrote:
> Dear Red Hat engineers,
> here are a few of the bugs I encountered so far. I would like to see at
> least the installation bugs get fixed before the final version, cause if
> they'll persist, I will have to mention them on my future review of Red Hat
> 8.1-Final on OSNews.

The third public beta is not the best time to report UI changes.  We
have internationalization freezes, documentation freezes, all sorts of
stuff that makes changing UI at this point impossible.  If these
things were reported at Phoebe beta 1 it might be different.

Cheers,

Matt
msw@redhat.com
--