Install an rpm package into different direcoty.

Hi,

Please let me know is it possible to install binutils rpm package into /opt directory?.

I know that rpm -ivh package-name will install it into default directory.Instead of that I need to install the same into some other directory.How this can be achieve?

Regards,
SHibuThomas