Re: RHEL 6.0 source code build error

Hi all,
Now I compiled and installed customized kernel.The problem I'm facing now is during the loading, it is showing the error:"FATAL ERROR :could not load /lib/modules/2.6.32-custom-22.6.32-71/modules.dep:No such file or directory".
I verified the following things.
1. After installation of modules,I found the custom vimlinuz image is available in /boot and 2.6.32-custom- 22.6.32-71 folder is created in lib directory.

2. I modified grub to add the new custom linuz image also in the list.I used the same initramfs file that is used by the default kernel for custom kernel also.

3. restart the system and verified that new kernel image is also available in grub prompt.selected the custom kernel.but I getting above mentioned error message.

Regrads
ShibuThomas