Solaris : How to create user on remote server

HI
I am new to solaris,  and facing problem in creating user on solaris.
I want to create same a/c on 40 to 80solaris box. I was trying it with script but at the time of password assignment , It display error as permission denied. (although I have root access to it).

Is there any way to create user on solaris box, remotely.?

--
Thanks
ALOK PANDEY