Fedora 9 -aarrrgggghh

After installing Fedora 9, I'm feeling like it's
turning into the "Windows babysitting" model.

I have been using Fedora 6 for really solid ftp and
web services, and really don't like all the changes.

Fedora 6 was so solid; it gets pretty boring just watching
the servers run ..year..after..year...

How 'bout a pep talk on Fedora 9....or I just
downloaded FreeBSD, and feel this could be more
comfortable for this old timer.

It's a good day.

Bret Stern