Kickstart install can't see DVD

I'm trying to create a bootable DVD with RHEL4u5 and my kickstart script
to perform an unattended install.

My image boots and sees the ks.cfg file just fine. However, it quickly
says:

The Red Hat Enterprise Linux CD was not found in any of your CDROM
drives. Please insert the Red Hat Enterprise Linux CD and press OK to
retry.

Googling gives me a bunch of responses that say "You didn't copy the
.discinfo file". But I did! And it's contents are identical to a working
image:

1177148299.639333
Red Hat Enterprise Linux 4
i386
1,2,3,4,5
RedHat/base
RedHat/RPMS
RedHat/pixmaps

Switching to vt3 shows:

* starting to STEP_URL
* trying to mount CD device hdc
* trying to mount CD device hdc

vt4 shows:

<7>libata version 2.00 loaded.
<3>FAT: bogus number of reserved sectors
<6>VFS: Can't find a valid FAT filesystem on dev hdc.
<4>VFS: Can't find ext2 filesystem on dev hdc.