Re: FC6 and Greysector Repo

On Tue, January 9, 2007 4:13 pm, Rick Stevens wrote:
> On Tue, 2007-01-09 at 11:11 -0700, karlp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
>> Have any of you gurus seen issues with FC6 and greysector.repo? I just
>> upgraded my Everex Stepnote laptop and have to disable it to do any updates.
>
> Never used the greysector repository.  Don't even know what it has in
> it.

It 'used' to be the best place to get things like mplayer, etc. but now I
can't even use it on FC5, so maybe they are going away. Besides, the livna
repo seems to have everything greysector had.

>> Oh, and I'd like to install Windows Vista using the Redhat Installer. Can I
>> do
>> that? 8^}
>
> Smart*ss! 8-p

Oh come on, you know me better than that. I'm a Dumb*ass... Just watch me
drive sometime... and I'm not talking about my titleist either.

karl
     _/  _/      _/      _/_/_/       ____________   __o
    _/ _/       _/      _/    _/     ____________  _-\<._
   _/_/        _/      _/_/_/                     (_)/ (_)
  _/ _/       _/      _/           ......................
 _/   _/ arl _/_/_/  _/ earson    KarlP@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
---
Senior Consulting Sys/DB Analyst
http://consulting.ourldsfamily.com
---
 My Thoughts on Terrorism In America right after 9/11/2001:
 http://www.ourldsfamily.com/wtc.shtml
---
 The world is a dangerous place to live... not because of
 the people who are evil, but because of the people who
 don't do anything about it.
 - Albert Einstein
---