running kudzu silent

Hi

I amusing a preinstalled unconfigured rhel4u4 installation as a core installation for some diskless iscsi clients  i am running.

This works great, but I have a problem with kudzu allways asking for hardware config at boot. Which offcourse is correct, The only thing is that i want it to do this silently. And not ignore changes silently, but accept all changes silently, and reply yes on those who requires user interaction.

Is there any way to do this? like -q --reply yes on changes? (same as pressing F2 when in interactive)

regards

--Kjetil