Why is floppyd disabled in mtools redhat package?

Hi,

I have noticed that the mtools package removes the floppyd
stuff, is there any specific reason for this ? It seems
easy to modify the mtools.spec file and create an additional
mtools-floppyd package with this functionality.

I use the floppyd daemon order to provide remote access to floppy
drives on X-Terminal computers, there is a better way to do this ?

Best regards,
--
Jhon H. Caicedo O. <jhcaiced@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Area de Sistemas/Instrumentacion