Reiser4 Upstream Git Repositories on GitHub

Hello everyone,

I have set up the updated Namesys repositories at my Github page.
Those repositories are supposed to contain the latest updates in
the (stable) master branch and in other (experimental) branches that
I'll announce.

1) https://github.com/edward6/reiser4

This is a "standalone" reiser4 tree, which doesn't include specific
changes of Linux kernel needed for reiser4 port. Such changes can be
found at the project's page on Sourceforge:
https://sourceforge.net/projects/reiser4/

An example of work with the standalone reiser4 tree:

. Patch the respective kernel with the latest available stuff from
  Sourceforge;
. cd to the "fs" directory;
. delete the directory reiser4;
. instead of the deleted stuff clone the standalone reiser4
  repository from Github;
. build and install as usual.

2) Libaal and Reiser4progs:

https://github.com/edward6/libaal
https://github.com/edward6/reiser4progs

Before building Libaal and Reiser4progs execute the ./prepare script,
which will create files needed for build process.

Thanks,
Edward.