Re: Issue in my API re-implementation in my kernel 3.11

Mathieu et, all ,

Fixes seemed to have fixed the corruption issue thus far. Re-emerging
1000+ packages on Gentoo (tons of small reads/writes on SSD) with no
problems yet. Also, just downloaded the Linux-next patch from this
morning
(https://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/next/patch-v3.12-rc1-next-20130923.xz)
and applied on top of your Reiser4-for-3.12-rc1 branch recompiled
re-installed NVidia (thanks for fixing that btw!) and resuming compiling
as we speak. Going strong still and fast.

Not sure if it makes much difference but I use no compression just
mkfs.reiser4 -o formatting=smart on SSD drives.

Are there any special options I should be using on SSD arrays?

Addressing the compression angle, does formatting an array with one of
the compression options (lzo perhaps?) have significant overhead?
Storage space is not a concern however if there is very little overhead
I'd like to backup my data and do some benchmarking.  Please advise at
your convenience.

Thanks again,
Chris