Re: Reiser4 GIT and Kernel 3.11 patchs

Hi Evgeniy,

I'm the only "tester" so our group would be two... the rest are real
developers :)

Works great on 3.11.1 kernel so far, hoping it can work soon on 3.12's
but the devs will most likely wait until the official release.

It's cool that you saw some of the messages, we need to get Reiser4 back
on the map in the mainstream  ---- it's public image has been skewed as
you know by publications re: the story of Hans Reiser. i personally
could not care what happened with all that , it's terrible, but we're
focusing on a filesystem here.  The more people we can get interested
the better so we can get R4 in mainline.

Thanks!!

Chris