Postfix redirection after the aliase resolution

Hi people !

I have a postfix server and I want to redirect my mails to another server (Spam filter) after the aliase resolution. Because this spam filter can only filter 100 adresses.

When the other server has completed its work, it sends this mail to my Postfix server (on another SMTP process and another port of course).
And finally the mails will be delivered.

Is this possible ?

Thanks a lot !