Re: forensic Apache log analysis

thanks,

I´ll give it a try.

any other tool? (If it is free it would be better ;-) )

someone has suggested me enVision from RSA (
http://www.rsa.com/node.aspx?id=3170) any feedback about this tool?

Other friend has told me about take a look at backtrack (
http://www.backtrack-linux.org/) to check it has a tool to do this. Anyone
knows?

thanks again

ESG