RE: EXT :RE: Fedora Server?

There have been absolutely zero remote root exploits on any kernel ever.

Except there have.  Just because it works now and has worked  for X years is not a reason to skip patching.  Running a *very* EOL operating system (RHL9 went EOL in 2004ish, so running it in 2009 means *5* years without security updates.  Are you insane?) means you don't get security updates.  Bastille is a decent first step, but it is absolutely *not* a replacement for good security through updates.

Rob Marti