From: redhat-list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:redhat-list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Florez, Nestor
Sent: Saturday, 18 June 2011 3:06 a.m.
To: Florez, Nestor; 'General Red Hat Linux discussionlist'
Subject: RE: java 1.6.0 and tomcat 5

OK, I  pointed my JAVA_HOME to /usr/bin/java and when I start tomcat5 I get:
# service tomcat5 start
Starting tomcat5: lock file found but no process running for pid 10652, continuing
/usr/bin/rebuild-jar-repository: error: Could not find jdbc-stdext Java extension for this JVM
/usr/bin/rebuild-jar-repository: error: Could not find jndi Java extension for this JVM
/usr/bin/rebuild-jar-repository: error: Could not find servlet Java extension for this JVM
/usr/bin/rebuild-jar-repository: error: Some detected jars were not found for this jvm

Uhmmm....