RAID1 content under Windows OS

I have been able to create a RAID 1 device in a Linux 2.6.36 system using mdadm command.

Both disks had been formatted using mkdosfs in order to be mounted with type vfat. I also changed its label using cfdisk from "Linux" to the "W95 FAT32".

After mounting the RAID1 device MD0 in the filesystem, I copy some files inside the folder associated to the RAID1. I can see the contents when MD0 is mounted
inside Linux, not if disks are mounted separately.

Then, when I connect both disks to a Windows XP or 7 OS I cannot see any content inside them.

Is it possible to see the content? What can I do?

Thanks in advance,

Alvaro

Gracias por su colaboracion.