RE: creating degraded raid1 with imsm metadata

It queries the table exported by the OROM regarding the capabilities of the OROM. Limits are checked such as chunk size, leve, number of devices and etc. This ensures that the OROM can recognize the RAID volume you created on Linux. You can also bypass the warning by doing: "export IMSM_NO_PLATFORM=1"