Re: Software raid, booting and bios

I have not come across a pc which does not allow you to boot a
secondary drive before... Please can you read  the manual and triple
check this ?  The only possible reason I can think this would happen
Is that you're using an add on board and you would configure this from
a secondary bios. My Dell, Asus, and all other motherboards I've had
over the past 10 years all allow a second device.
Cheers
Simon