Re: Extending php SoapClient for siteminder authentication

The short version, as I have edited on Stackoverflow is:

I want to extend SoapClient so it does this internally when accessing the wsdl:

curl -L -E /location/of/cert.pem -c /tmp/location/of/cookie.jar https://web-service-provider/servicename?wsdl

- superspace