Can anyone comment on http://bugs.php.net/bug.php?id=30302

Hi.

I've got a question regarding using InfoPath with PHP SOAP based services.

I'm NOT a SOAP expert. I use the Webservice helper at [1].

As I understand things, I'm using RPC/encoded and need to use
document/literal ([2], [3])

The links cover some of the things I've found, but the bug in [4], and
especially the last comment in that bug suggests that I'm not going to
be able to get anywhere.

Any ideas?

Regards,

Richard Quadling.