I'm having a little problem with the structure of this object.

1)
We are coding a client in PHP. We're not having any problems with anything
else so our headers, etc. and endpoints are correct. But I can't figure out
how to structure this object in my PHP function.

This is the body of what my request should look like:
==============
   <soapenv:Body>
       <v3:getRangeDefinitions>
          <v3:rangeDefinitionRequest>
             <!--Optional:-->
             <v3:market>US</v3:market>
             <!--Optional:-->
             <v3:rangeName>
                <!--Zero or more repetitions:-->
                <v3:RangeNameType>Searches</v3:RangeNameType>
             </v3:rangeName>
          </v3:rangeDefinitionRequest>
       </v3:getRangeDefinitions>
    </soapenv:Body>
==============

I am calling the function below like this:
==============
==============
$market="US"
$rangedefinitions = getRangeDefinitions("Searches",$market);
// Call function
================

=================
function getRangeDefinitions($range_names,$market)
{

// I have tried many different combinations here. I'm sure this is
where the problem is, but I haven't been able to figure it out.

$rangeParam = array('rangeDefinitionRequest' => array('market'
=> $market,'rangeName' => array('RangeNameType' => $range_names)
)
);

$retObj = execute($keywordResearchService, 'getRangeDefinitions',
$rangeParam);

print_r($retObj);

return $retObj->out;
}