Re: radio form submission

On Thu, Jun 23, 2011 at 14:18, Chris Stinemetz <chrisstinemetz@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> So far I am good on creating the form and  submitting it to mysql
> database and calling the submitting value from a different script.
>
> My question is: How can I make it so when a user selects radio option
> value "1" it will then be displayed as 0-250kbps when I call it the
> value in the bottom script?

    Use an if or a switch.  For example:

<?php

// Using if/elseif/else

if ($row['tp_test'] == '1') {
    echo '0-250Kbps';
} elseif ($row['tp_test'] == '2') {
    echo 'The second value.';
} elseif ($row['tp_test'] == '3') {
    echo 'The third value.';
} else {
    echo 'I have no clue.  I give up.';
}

// Using switch

switch ($row['tp_test']) {
  case '1':
    echo 'First case.';
    break;
  case '2':
    echo 'Second case.';
    break;
  case '3':
    echo 'Third case.';
    break;
  default:
    echo 'No idea whatsoever.';
    break;
}

?>

--
</Daniel P. Brown>
Dedicated Servers, Cloud and Cloud Hybrid Solutions, VPS, Hosting