Error while inserting data into mysql

Hi All,

I have 2 simple php pages. One with the form just like some sales voucher.
Another is to print in a proper format and to insert the form database into
mysql. When I enter some data in the sales voucher everything is going well,
however when it comes to the second php for inserting data into mysql I am
getting an error like "Error: Unknown column 'scloth100_qty' in 'field
list'". I have checked everything but not sure about the error. Please help
me with it.

Best,
Guru.