CSV to MyDB

Hello everyone,
Hope your day is going well.
I have a (hopefully) quick question. What is the best way to store a CSV file in a MySQL database?
As a varchar, blob, longtext or other?
I would like to minimize the amount of fields in the table, so I was
leaning towards a longtext or blob. But I don't know the advantages or
disadvantages to using these. The text is a excel price list that is exported to a csv and the data will be sent to repopulate a html table that has the same amount of fields. the only catch is some of the fields are descriptions (text) and some are just prices (numbers).
Hope this is not an overload of info, just want to inform complete.

TIA,

Karl DeSaulniers
Design Drumm
http://designdrumm.com