Re: How to take Backup ?

Hi,
  If you have phpmyadmin on your system you can export
all your data in sql format which can be restore again
by running that sql script. make sure to check
complete insert checkbox at time of export operations.

Revert Back with any comment or problem.
Zareef Ahmed

--- Rinku <rinku_pgsql@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I want to take backup for Mysql database.
>
> Can any of you tell me how to take Backup and how to
> Restore it ?
>
> Rinku

> protection around
> http://mail.yahoo.com

=====
Zareef Ahmed :: A PHP Developer in Delhi(India).
Homepage :: http://www.zasaifi.com