From: Rinku <rinku_pgsql@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2004 03:07:12 -0700 (PDT)
To: Zachary Krakov <zak@xxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: <php-db@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re:  value error in PHP form

Hi Zak,

Thanks for your suggestion.
It really worked.
Now pls answer for the query described below :

I had written the code :
if(isset($_POST['Variable1'])&&isset($_POST['Variable2']))
{
  Print "Rinku";
}
  Here, even if variables are not set then even I am getting Output as
"Rinku".

Could you  pls answer for the query.
Thanks,
Rinku

Zachary Krakov <zak@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Rinku,
One problem I see is that the HTML tags appear to be off... Your HTML is
improperly formatted, which could be causing rendering anomalies to occur,
in addition to the register globals issue which I'll mention shortly. Please
correct your HTML code to read:

HTML_BODY_HERE

Two, Like Kenny said, change the "register_globals = Off" directive in your
PHP.ini file to " register_globals = On" so that variables are carried from
your form values into your post-processing PHP print functions.

Hope this helps,
Best,
-Zak