Re: DISTINCT and multiple results...

Ah, but then how can I select other info from the same table (title, first
name, company etc...)

Jonathan Haddad <jhaddad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
07/06/2004 13:39

Tristan.Pretty@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
cc
php-db@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject
Re:  DISTINCT and multiple results...

select distinct email, username from table

http://www.superwebstuff.com