From: "Chris Payne" <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <php-db@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, December 26, 2003 8:16 AM
Subject:  PHP Error or installation problem?

Hi there everyone,

I just upgraded my Linux installation of MySQL from 3.23 to 4.0 (Well, the
latest production build).  In Webmin everything is fine, I can login etc
..... BUT with PHP 4, the version I used for 3.23 with no modifications
(Which may be the problem?) I am having problems connecting tot he server,
and with PHPMyADMIN I get the following error:

cannot load MySQL extension

HELP I am so confused and I need my DB up as soon as possible :-(

Chris