RE: works on production server but not on localhost

i don't have a security tab under properties when just browsing the
directory.

i only get a "Directory Security" tab when i am in the "Internet Information
Services"

there i have "Anonymous access" checked
User name IUSR_BAlgh
pass *****

Allow IIS to control password checked
also Integrated Windows authentication checked.

seems funky...
i appreciate the help guys.
-paul