Re: pg_connect() problem with postgresql 7.3.4

 phpinfo() gives me a message of database support for postgresql
>in the dbx section  but there is no seperate section  for postgreSQL
Support with active persistent links etc..

I'm sure that  php-pgsql is installed. The includes pgsql.so is
uncommented in the php.ini file also.

I had restarted apache and even the whole machine so may times but no
difference.

How do i check if pgsql.so is loaded or not? and any more suggestions?

-vimala/.