Re: Thinking out loud - a continuation...

On 12-03-26 06:52 PM, Jay Blanchard wrote:
[snip]
Did you end up with a satisfactory output? It's not overly difficult to generate an array instead of an object.
[/snip]

I did for all but this one instance. Are you saying that it would be easy to make of the children arrays? I thought they were already - am I missing something?

They are arrays... but JSON_encode is creating objects. You can create arrays by traversing the array structure recursively and outputing your own JavaScript code to build a JavaScript array. I don't know if that would serve the purpose, but you would end up with an array.

Cheers,
Rob.
--
E-Mail Disclaimer: Information contained in this message and any
attached documents is considered confidential and legally protected.