Re: Nested database loops and completing an unordered list....

On Thu, Mar 1, 2012 at 4:36 PM, Jay Blanchard
<jay.blanchard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> [snip]…stuff…[/snip]
>
> I am getting close, but I am also getting frustrated. I probably need to walk away for a bit.
>
> I have an array of tiers….
>
> Array
> (
>    [0] => TIER1DATA
>    [1] => TIER2DATA
>    [2] => TIER3DATA
>    [3] => BUSTIER1DATA
>    [4] => BUSTIER2DATA
>    [5] => BUSTIER3DATA
>    [6] => BUSTIER4DATA
> )
> Each of the tiers which represent parents in children in pairs. TIER1DATA is the parent of TIER2DATA, etc. representing 7 columns of data.

<snip/>

How are those tiers assembled?  Do you know what the table structure
is?  Can you disclose it in an obfuscate fashion?  You're asking for
help on the best way to retrieve and manipulate the data in PHP but
you haven't disclose how it's represented at the source.  That's like
asking us how to get water without telling the location of the water:
ocean, lake, underground, etc...... You get the idea.

Best regards,
Tommy