Auth and Debian Squeeze

Hello,
I am new to this group, so sorry if I by mistake post to the wrong list!
My problem:
I use Apache2, PHP5 and MySql on Debian Squeeze. At least, I would like to.
This configuration was running perfectly with Lenny
Upgrade from Lenny to Squeeze was a mess, and I had to install my system from the bottom up. My internal website uses Auth, PEAR is installed but I can not find Auth.php???
It shows up al being installed, but I can not find it on my system.
Is there some "install" to perform other than "apt-get install" from the regular depositories?
Thanks for your help!
Freddy

[PHP Home]     [PHP on Windows]     [Programming PHP]     [Kernel Newbies]     [Why pay for online dating?]     [PHP Users]     [PHP Classes]     [Postgresql]     [PHP Books]     [PHP Databases]     [PHP SOAP]     [PHP Books]