Re: HTTP 403.1 error Execute Access Forbidden on IIS 5.1

I've used PHP on Linux for years, but now I NEED to get it running on Windows XP. I've spent many hours trying to get it working, giving execute permission to everything I can think of - no luck. Does anyone have a clue what might be going on or what I might try next?

PHP runs fine from the command line but only gives the 403.1 error when running under IIS.

Pat Johnston wrote:
After installing PHP 5.2.12 on Windows XP and configuring, the test phpinfo page fails to execute on IIS 5.1, giving an HTTP 403.1 error - Forbidden: Execute Access Forbidden
Internet Information Services

The test web page is under the Inetpub/wwwroot/PHP directory and has execute access. The php-cgi.exe also has execute access. I've used .msi installers, the Microsoft .wpi installer, and have manually installed PHP without success.

[PHP Home]     [PHP on Windows]     [Programming PHP]     [Kernel Newbies]     [Why pay for online dating?]     [PHP Users]     [PHP Classes]     [Postgresql]     [PHP Books]     [PHP Databases]     [PHP SOAP]     [PHP Books]