From: owner-photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Andrew Davidhazy
Sent: Wednesday, April 16, 2014 3:13 PM
To: List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students
Subject: 70 mm film

Hi

Does anyone know who might have some 70 mm film for sale?

I looked up Kodak and they do have some Aerographic in quantity. Quantity is not as much of a problem as type.
Faster would be better.

I tried to see if the Russians or previous Soviet country manufacturers might still produce this but no luck. Agfa and Adox were not sources either. eBay . yes but way outdated.

Suggestions??

Andy