Re: PF members new photographs on March 29, 2014

Just on in case:  Something like the Canon 70d has the tilt screen and continuous focus on faces (for still and video).
I feel your pain.  Seems to run in families …

Klaus

On Apr 5, 2014, at 3:49 PM, Randy Little <randyslittle@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Practice shooting without looking at the back or viewfinder.   First with the focal length or zoom level you use the most.  If you lcd doenst tilt.  Get a cheap mirror and attach it to the bottom of the camer at an angle that is viewable at the lowest you can hold the camera comfortably.   It will be upside down but makes getting lower easier with out having to bend.

On Apr 5, 2014 10:56 AM, "Shyrell Melara" <shymel52@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Yes James. Though I do appreciate all the input, my sole intent was to capture the cute little guy trying to take a big bite out of the apple. He was moving quickly, so it was a little difficult. At any rate, all the info will be put to good use when applied to clients. Thanks.

Shyrell

From: James Schenken <jds@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students <photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, April 5, 2014 10:26 AM
Subject: Re: PF members new photographs on March 29, 2014

Shyrell:

What I see here is a small family group, Dad in the background, Mom sitting relaxed behind your grandson in the front.    He has been gnawing on the apple for some time.  I'm guessing he is less than two years old since he hasn't had his first haircut yet.  Everybody is dressed in Spring clothes so this may be a picnic outing.  The image flows from back to front leading my eye to the center of attention, biting the apple.  His little fingers are chubby and he is focussed intently on the apple.

Is that what you intended to show me?

James
CPAP Therapy is a way to live.