Re: Exposure

Oh and James the bit about the Gelatin is LITERALLY from a page on photo forum of implauable stories from I think 1997?. I had to get some April Fools joke in. But Professor Karpen was know for his pretty amazing tri-x 400 huge prints.    He was the kind of person you have to drag the info out of but I really enjoyed his class and him.

http://people.rit.edu/andpph/pf/stories.html

Randy S. Little
http://www.rslittle.com/
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2325729/