Re: Does anyone really enjoy digital photography?

Im pretty much just going to disagree with you on pretty much everything you just said.     My example will be one.  The classic coke bottle I believe is in the permanent collection of MOMA.   I would have taken the shot of the plan with a film camera.  When I build a set and buy waredrobe and light the scene and have hair and makeup done the way I want it for the shot after spending days/weeks finding the location.  I could give a f whether its film or digital as long as it looks like I want it too.