Re: New puter...maybe

On Mar 8, 2014, at 11:09 AM, Randy Little wrote:

I have been using a tablet since 1988 on a Quantel paintbox and I can't even imagine not having one.  Cintiq I don't like because I am used to not seeing my hand in front of me at this point from regular tablet use.  They are also a little slower then normal Wacoms. So you get a slight lag in response.  My tablet is also wireless so I can pretty much be in whatever position like like.  thats not really an option with a cintiq.      Its take about 2 weeks of steady use to get used to using it but once you are used to it pretty much you won't ever want to use a mouse ever again for graphics.

I’ve been using a Wacom tablet prototype since before you born Randy and I can’t imagine not having one now. The Cintiq was not the same as my hand was always getting in the way. I had already tied one elsewhere, but I could’t get it to fit my way of working. First of all the Wacom tablet is light and the Cintiq isn’t.

Art Faul

The Artist Formerly Known as Prints
------
Art for Cars: art4carz.com