Re: 5 new photographs in PF members' gallery on 02/15/14

I’ll try myself on some comments, sorry if they are rather short:

Randy Little  - For some reason the picture speaks to me.  No idea what the Asian letters mean (the day of time?) and if the graffiti points the way to set a custom white balance …  8-)
Bob Mc Culloch  -  I like the composition including the trails the ducks (?) leave in the river and the reflections. The problem I have with an image like this is its small size, to be able to let the eye wander and explore.
Yoram Gelman  -  When it comes to snow I can share plenty of recent experiences …  In this picture I have trouble to find a point my eye can focus on.
Art Faul  -  In a way I think I am glad that this particular model has not been photographed recently but rather in 1993.  I very much like the composition and the idea.

To add a little explanation:  My own image was something that lasted for about a minute or less while shoveling - and it just reminded me of a few things …

Thanks,

Klaus